Pages

Wednesday, February 5, 2014

Wanted: Your Opinions - Like NOW

So, I've been making daily updates to FLAD but I'm wondering if perhaps this might be too advantageous.

So I'm going to leave it up to you guys…the few who read FLAD on the regular: THE FREQUENCY OF MY UPDATES LIES IN YOUR GRUBBY (but also strikingly beautiful)  LITTLE HANDS!

You should feel drunk with power right now. ALL OF YOU.

I just wonder if maybe posting less frequently works better for everyone.

Some thoughts on this:

  • I'll have more time to write.
  • You'll have more time to visit and read.
  • You'll also have something to look forward to. 
  • WE ALL WIN.
  • Unless you don't read FLAD, in which case you'll never win.
  • Also, you aren't reading this then, are you?
  • Ice cream.
  • I'll have more time to organize my thoughts on my MySpace posts.
  • Now you want ice cream, don't you?
  • Uncle Joey > Uncle Jesse for me. I'm sorry. 
  • Not a looks thing, I just…musicians are great but humor really gets me. 
  • You'll be less likely to miss a post.
  • Plus I like saying the name "Dave Coulier"
  • If I get busy, it won't be a let down for anyone if I can't post that day.
  • http://stream1.gifsoup.com/view/54500/cut-it-out-o.gif
  • Reasons and random things make great bullet lists.

So just go ahead and answer right here, as often as you like:

How often should I update?
  
pollcode.com free polls 

I'll continue to post daily this week and make my decision for next week based on the feedback here. 

No comments:

Post a Comment