Pages

Monday, February 10, 2014

Update Frequency Poll: The Results are IN!

That's right, you voted (all 9 of you) and have decided how often I'll be posting in FLAD. (Well, more or less…more details on that once I announce the results.)

And the results are in!

According to your votes, the number of times the majority of you want me to post is:

Drumroll please...














"I LIKE MEATBALLS!"






































Very funny...


So here you go, you delightful idiots:

MMMMmmmmmm…meatballs…


Anyhow, in the world of legitimate responses, there was a tie between posting 5 times per week and 2 times per week. This is where the "more or less" comes in, regarding your powers in choosing how often I post.

I'm deciding the tie.

I will be posting 2 times a week: Tuesdays and Thursdays, however…

…I'm keeping the Sunday Special Series: Talks with My Teenage Years, which means 3 weekly posts until I run out of high school diary entries. So, in a way, we all win.

Thank you for voting, those of you who did. I really appreciate it! And please, if this little blog brings you joy, feel free to share it with folks you think might get a kick out of it too! 

You can also subscribe over there on the right somewhere! -----> 



And a million thank-yous for no one voting, "NEVER AGAIN YOU SPIDER FART!" 

Luh' you, shawties. All of you.





No comments:

Post a Comment